[FX.php List] Saving PDFs

Leo R. Lundgren leo at finalresort.org
Thu Apr 26 07:56:38 MDT 2007

>> Is there a way to save PDFs to a machine other than the database
>> server (in my case, to the web server)? How about with PHP? Is there
>> a way to do it there? I know how to do it in a database itself, but
>> over the web I'm wondering how to make this happen.

I've investigated the free libraries for PDF generation with PHP a
while back, and I felt that FPDF was the nicest one of the non-
commercial alternatives. I've tried www.pdflib.com too though, and
it's the one I would use, if I don't need kerning and such features
(which the free version doesn't include).

// Leo