[FX.php List] Folder path?

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 01:25:26 MDT 2007

I have a philosophical problem with accepting internal HD as backup,
for me backup is "same( at a certain timestamp ) data on a separate device."

Preforably not even in the same building, if I have one NAS in the
home of 3 employees each and the backup routine was set up to move
files to their homes respectively distrubuted throughout the day that
would be a reasonable backup from my point of view.

Backup on the same harddisk or some harddisk inside the same node,
would be considered waste for me if the building burns down, however
if the computer burns down, then an external harddisk would probably
be good enough.

ggt667