[FX.php List] Folder path?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sat Apr 21 11:00:35 MDT 2007

I already tried that, it doesn't work.

I tried this:

filemac:/HD/Databases/

I'm not trying to back up to it, I'm  trying to use it as my primary
storage location for databases. At any rate, my folder is there, but
FMSA apparently doesn't like using an external drive.

Do you have that working on your machine? What version of FMSA are
you running? I'm using 8.0v4 on an Intel Mac.

Thanks,

Bob