[FX.php List] Newbie navbar dilema

Erik Andreas Cayré erik at cayre.dk
Fri Apr 20 02:17:44 MDT 2007

Den 18/04/2007 kl. 1.23 skrev Larry Schultz:

> I'm just starting my Filemaker/PHP/Dreamweaver/FMStudio experience.
> I'm a Filemaker guy with almost no experience in the other items.
> I've gotten to the point of making a find all page and getting the
> results, but I've got a problem with adding the nav bar. I get the
> following error, and when I search for this "command" PHP_FileMaker-
> RSNavBar.htm, it doesn't appear to be on my computer.

While I don't wish to appear disrespectful, it appears your problem
is unrelated to FX.php, which this mailing list is about.

It look like your problem is with DW/FMStudio, and (if my guess is
right) you will probably have a greater chance of finding help by
contacting the creator of FMStudio directly...

I hope you'll find a solution, whichever way you proceed!

---
Erik Andreas Cayré
Spangsbjerg Møllevej 169
DK-6705 Esbjerg Ø

Home Tel: +45 75150512
Mobile: +45 40161183

»If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.«
-- Albert Einstein

»If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do
it over?«
-- John Wooden, basketball coach