[FX.php List] Only Recid is available after FMNew() ?

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Thu Apr 19 11:43:36 MDT 2007

Hi Jonathan,

FMNew() returns the record just created. If you have not put any
restrictive parameters between the () of FMNew(), it'll give you
everything back for that record, for whatever fields are on the
layout you're talking to. Is your auto-entered serial number on the
layout?

Maybe print_r() the results of your FMNew to make sure you're parsing
it correctly for display. You might not be getting what you're
expecting....

Dale