[FX.php List] Help with array_unique

DC dan.cynosure at dbmscan.com
Thu Apr 12 08:51:06 MDT 2007

so, you are saying you have a related field with lots of dupes or a
returned recordset with a lot of dupes. since those two types of fields
are in different array positions, it is important to know. it is not
clear from your code. also, you ask about array_unique() but then have
no array_unique in your code.

dan

Bob Patin had written: