[FX.php List] unresponsive layout

Edward L. Ford elford at cs.bu.edu
Tue Apr 10 07:39:26 MDT 2007

I haven't seen that exact behavior before, but I've had other
unexplainable behavior happen to me, which I eventually traced back
to the internal data structure of layouts and image objects on a
layout becoming corrupted.  I'm not saying this is a corruption issue
for sure, but it sounds like it could be.

For more info on this subject, I will point you to 2 miniature papers
I've written on the subject.  They can be found at http://
edwardford.net/publications/

Cheers,
--Ed