[FX.php List] Encoding an email address in a text string

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Apr 6 20:19:57 MDT 2007

I found a solution for it; I agree that it's a great way for
spambots, but that's what they want, so that's what they'll get!

I added code so that they have a block of text that gets parsed so
that all the URLs and emails are clickable... works great, although i
tried to warn him about the spam factor... he'd have none of it though.

BP