[FX.php List] OK, yet another bit of info

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Apr 6 16:36:14 MDT 2007

Hi Joel,

Thanks for the email; I tried it, but it didn't seem to make any
difference... but I did find something that did:

htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($_POST["physician_requirements"]));

This seems to do it for me. I thought I'd tried that already, but
apparently not...

Someone tell me if I'm being redundant or goofy with this particular
way of doing this...

Thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING: