[FX.php List] Session variable problem... code

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sun Apr 1 12:53:22 MDT 2007

So here's the code on the page I'm going to; I restarted my web
server, on the off-chance that it would make a difference, which it
didn't.

As a 2nd test, i went to one of my shopping carts and added stuff to
the cart, then closed the browser, and as it should've, it forgot my
cart entries when I returned to the site. However, everytime I go to
the site quoted below, I get the value for the session variable that
I've called "xxxx" below.

Since I'm coming from a closed browser, and this is the first page
I've gone to, the IF statement should return "Okay" and not "y" as it
is doing.

Any thoughts?

  Bob

<?php