[FX.php List] About scripts

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at eschwartz.com
Fri Sep 29 10:03:46 MDT 2006

Why yes you did.  Thanks. But why didn't you deliver it with a HAMMER? ;-)

I firmly believe that the best learning goes on while in search of a
pesky problem.  It not only teaches the ultimate lesson that is
sought, it helps you clean your code, try different approaches,
solidify existing knowledge and save fuel (I didn't leave the house
for a week while trying to figure this one out) ;-)

Jonathan