[FX.php List] About scripts

nicholas fowlie nickfowlie at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 28 11:02:47 MDT 2006

I used the same technique recently, you can add a recordID (calcualtion) field in the 'lookup' table and just view it through the portal, you then have the ID for updates/deletes if you need to in the lookup dbase if you need it. You just need to ensur eyou process the 'protal' data correctly from the FX strucutre as its stored in arrays within the 'data' part of the returned records