[FX.php List] Check Box Question

FHASELTINE at aol.com FHASELTINE at aol.com
Sat Sep 23 19:50:01 MDT 2006

I have a field in my Data Base called 'grant'

My edit webpage can change data in this field

When I add things to the field   'grant'

from   a check box, like the different entries
RSDP; WRHR; BIRWCH; NIH;

It works well.   However, when I go to edit a file there is a glitch.      I
need to check the check box each time.
Say I have RSDP and WRHR already checked off and now I just want to add NIH
and keep the
RSDP or WRHR, can I do it?

At the moment I have to check the RSDP box and the WRHR box each time I edit
the page or the selection goes away in the field   'grant'
How do I just add to the field without rechecking the boxes?

Florence  Haseltine
AIM: Fhaseltine
fhaseltine at aol.com