[FX.php List] RE: Best Practice

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Sep 20 12:11:59 MDT 2006

I don't think the speed issue has anything to do with the machine
it's running on. The G5 uses 2 SATA drives, whcih are lightning-fast;
in addition, at this point, there are only about 20 records in the
database, and it's the only database running on the machine (which
has nothing else running on it). The web server is on a separate
machine.

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954