[FX.php List] Anyone using XSLT anymore?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Sep 20 12:07:43 MDT 2006

Well, that's partly true, but the problem here isn't in FileMaker's
response to a query, but rather with the WPE's ability to send this
HTML back to the web sever; the bottleneck with FX.php is with the
WPE's translation of PHP to XML so that FileMaker can deal with it.
Chris, please correct me if I'm wrong, but this is what I've been led
to understand from the last DevCon.

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954