[FX.php List] Anyone using XSLT anymore?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Sep 20 09:59:20 MDT 2006

Dan,

I think you've made the perfect suggestion!

I'll populate the database with their HTML, then (as you suggested)
write a script to output the HTML into files that the database then
references, just like I would do if I were displaying photos. I would
think Troi File would probably output the text files; if anyone knows
of a better choice for this, please let me know...

So the database would have to actually write the files and then send
them over to a different machine, unless I put all of this (FMSA, OS
X Server) on the same machine. I've never run FMSA alongside OS X
Server before; would this be a crazy way to do it?

Thanks for your help (and all you guys)! I think I see daylight!

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions