[FX.php List] troubleshooting PHP install

Alex Gates alex at gandrpublishing.com
Tue Sep 12 06:55:04 MDT 2006

Hi everyone-

We are experiencing some difficulties with PHP on our IIS Windows 2003
server.  Some things are working correctly and other things aren't.
Our IT person is IIS certified, but I think the specific FX.PHP is
really causing some confusion.

Everything was working fine, but since the latest re-installs, some
things aren't working as they used to.  For example, container fields
aren't showing up, and for some reason, FX is sending two copies of
fields on one solution.  The code hasn't changed, but the PHP install
has.

Do any of you have any recommendations for consultants?  I sent a note
to The Moyer Group, but we haven't heard back.

Does anyone have any recommendations?  We are looking for either
phone-based consulting or on-site consulting.

Alex P. Gates
G&R Publishing Co.
507 Industrial Street
Waverly, IA 50677