[FX.php List] email() Set up: fx.hp, php.ini or OS X Server?

DC dan.cynosure at dbmscan.com
Mon Sep 11 12:52:34 MDT 2006

nope, smpt option in mail() is only for windows - see the php manual.
i meant using an external script like the one in the PERA libraries
to do proper multi-platform SMTP. unless of course you are in windows
and that's all you care to get working _ i can't say i've used those
features of mail() since I don't have a windows server.

dan

>>> http://www.exit445.com

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org