[FX.php List] Javascript & PHP

Scott Baetz sbaetz at soscs.net
Fri Sep 8 06:24:56 MDT 2006

Chuck,

I believe this is easier than you might think.  First, I strongly
recommend a good web search on this matter.  I've found that
www.JavaScript.com can provide a number of good leads in the right
direction.

At the core of this situation, you might ask yourself, how is this going
to be structured?  Frankly you should create your two related
javascript'ed menus without PHP first (I only suggest this as you are
indicating that you are learning JavaScript as you go).  With this basic
coding mastered, you will realize that as Michael mentions below, you
are simple going to load the data values from a standard FXphp call.
BAM you are done.

Best regards,

Scott Baetz
sbaetz at soscs.net