[FX.php List] Access Level Problems

FHASELTINE at aol.com FHASELTINE at aol.com
Tue Sep 5 20:12:23 MDT 2006

I am giving my logon permissions different access levels.

Access 10 can edit and see everything.

However I want a person who is login to be able to access their own record
but not anyone elses,

Say I give Jane Doe an access level 5.
level 5 is allowed to see all the members
She signs in and sees all the members, she needs to change her information.
How do I code it so that
she can change her record or a person with level 10 access can change her
record.  I tried to figure out how to have it recognize the Last Name of the
person and I have given the 'admin' name = LastName but I cannot figure out how to
do an or statement in the <?php ?>coding that will work.

I have the following coding for that permits the Edit link to be seen when
//     <?php if($_SESSION['accesslevel'] >= 5)
//                    <td"><a href="update.php?id=<?php echo
$findrecordData['ContactID'][0] ?>">Edit</a></td>

Thanks, do you have any suggestion  ?