[FX.php List] code help

Gary Redmond gary.redmond at ucd.ie
Fri Sep 1 14:01:46 MDT 2006

Hi,

Just wondering if someone can help me I have a form where students enter
their student number. When this is submitted I would like the database
to be searched for the student number, if it found it should give a
message saying You are already registered otherwise it should create a
new record with that student number and display a form for the rest of
the details (0bviously I can code the form myself but how do i do the rest)

Thanks