[FX.php List] error help

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at eschwartz.com
Fri Sep 1 08:39:25 MDT 2006

Another possible problem... you used a different field name for Last
Name on your form:

stunum<input type='text' name='stunum' value=''><br>
firstname<input type='text' name='firstname' value=''><br>
surname<input type='text' name='surname' value=''><br>

<input type='submit' name='submit' value='Submit'>

Using the tools I provided, starting with Debug, would show you that
these fields were not properly displayed in the query.

Jonathan Schwartz
FileMaker 8 Certified  Developer
Schwartz & Company
jonathan at eschwartz.com