[FX.php List] Multiple requests with an additional constraint...

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Mon Oct 30 23:09:34 MST 2006

Bob,

I'd be inclined just to use a foreach through the returned set, so you'd
end up with something like;

foreach($returnedData as $key -> $value) {
  if($value['domainName'][0] == 'domain 1' ||
     $value['domainName'][0] == 'domain 2' ||
     $value['domainName'][0] == 'domain 3') {
  // output whatever you want here }}

Cheers
Steve