[FX.php List] Do session always work?

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at eschwartz.com
Sun Oct 29 22:06:01 MST 2006

Did a quick test.  I turned off cookies on my own browser and got the
same results reported from others.

Then, I quickly switch from POST to GET (without any other changes)
in the first couple of pages and it seemed to work as advertised.
Need to take a closed look to be sure.

That being said, how do you implement this?  With two complete sets
of pages: one with POST and ONE with GET and a test to determine
which to use?   Or... If statements within a single set of pages to
execute GET or POST, depending on a browser test?

Or...simply use a browser test and then request/require users to turn
on cookies to proceed, and use a single pure set of pages that
require session cookies?

Jonathan