[FX.php List] Do session always work?

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at eschwartz.com
Sun Oct 29 18:41:46 MST 2006

Steve...Do you mean that there is no problem as long as code is
included to test for cookies being turned off in the browser and
implementing the URL using GET (that Erik and Kevin
suggested)..or...that they work without going so?

I only had a handful of problem users and I haven't yet determined
the real cause of their problems.  The "cookies off" idea is just a
theory at this point.

Thanks

Jonathan