[FX.php List] making FX.php work in a secure environment?

Nick Salonen whatdoyouwant at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 11:56:37 MDT 2006

Hello,

FX.php never works 'out of the box' for anything I do with my setup.
I use Filemaker Server Advanced 8.04 and a secure website connection.

I've made the following changes to my FX.php file to make it work for
me.  Can anyone suggest a better way, am I doing something wrong, or
can this be included in the FX.php distribution after some testing
with other setups?

The reason I changed it is that some people tend to have special
characters in their passwords and using the password in the url
doesn't always work, as well as I don't think adding the port to a
secure website was working properly.  There was also an additional
cURL command to accept server certificates, which we needed possibly,
as ours is self created.

I've attached the file with my changes.  The changes are all located
in the function RetrieveFM7Data .

Nick Salonen