[FX.php List] Quick Update on FMStudio and Portals don't blink!

Stephen Knight stephen at fmwebschool.com
Mon Oct 23 15:33:44 MDT 2006

I had several individuals email me back channel and ask about being able to
display portals.  I created a quick movie at
http://fmwebschool.com/fmstudio.php  Click on the dynamic table and portal
example.

In less than 6 minutes from Dreamweaver I am able to install FX.php from
within Dreamweaver, build a dynamic table with live FileMaker fields, Insert
another table into that table, add a portal, and view all of the FileMaker
data live in Dreamweaver.  Then I simply press display on the web and
voila...  Fast and furious.  Enjoy!

In Kindness
Stephen K Knight
http://www.fmwebschool.com <http://www.fmwebschool.com/>