[FX.php List] Finally- I got check boxes to work

Erik Andreas Cayré erik at cayre.dk
Thu Oct 19 23:54:42 MDT 2006

Den 20/10/2006 kl. 1.00 skrev FHASELTINE at aol.com:

> On my Edit php page I code this way
> "$findrecord -> AddDBParam('nih',$_POST['nih']); "

In my experience, when a check box is unchecked, the form field does
not get posted.
I think I remember having to do some extra coding, if a user
unchecked a checkbox in a form, to ensure that it got cleared in FM.

Of course you may not need this for your current project...
I just thought I'd note it for the list...

Erik

---
Erik Andreas Cayré
Spangsbjerg Møllevej 169
DK-6705 Esbjerg Ø

Home Tel: +45 75150512
Mobile: +45 40161183

»If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.«
-- Albert Einstein

»If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do
it over?«
-- John Wooden, basketball coach