[FX.php List] Ajax/LAJAX's JavaScript requirements

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Wed Oct 18 16:33:39 MDT 2006

Hi Joel,

I'm also using AJAX with FMP, but to date it's only been within intranet
type web applications where the specs of the browser are tightly defined,
so the lack of JS hasn't been an issue for me...

I started out using a modification of;
  http://www.cyberdummy.co.uk/test/cart.php
Which is built using JS classes from;
  http://script.aculo.us/
Which in turn is an extension of;
  http://prototype.conio.net/

Since then I've continued to use many of the functions from
script.aculo.us and prototype for all manner of things, including other
AJAX based applications which use FX.php to connect to an FMP back end...

Cheers
Steve