[FX.php List] Display a Rlated list of records

Andy Gaunt andy at fmpug.com
Mon Oct 16 11:58:42 MDT 2006

Joel,

Just a quick point.

I actually did not leave out the $counter on the count.

If I had placed it there it would count just the first row.

The count needed to count the total for the portal so therefore it just
needed to reference the relationship and the relevant field.

I should have included a while loop too though so well done on that end.

Andy Gaunt
Office: 321.206.3658
Mobile: 407.810.4722
andy at fmpug.com
http://www.fmpug.com

2006 FileMaker Excellence Award Winner
Recipient of FileMaker's 2005 "Mad Dog" Public Relations Award

For chapter locations, dates & times please visit the website at
http://www.fmpug.com If you can make it to a meeting, please RSVP at
http://www.fmpug.com/rsvp.php