[FX.php List] Updating Auto-Calc Text Fields!! GARR!!!

David Tinoco davet15 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 14 06:58:12 MDT 2006

Hi Guys,

I am having a lot of trouble with the FMEdit function, specifically when trying to update an Auto-Calc Text Field.

It edits the record and updates the field, but only sometimes performs the calculation.

My code is pretty straightforward.

$newitem=new FX($serverIP,$webCompanionPort);$newitem->SetDBData('XXXXXXXXXX.fp7','XXXXXXX');$newitem->SetDBPassword($webPW,$webUN);$newitem->AddDBParam('OriginalQty',$qty);$newitem->AddDBParam('Qty',$qty);$newitem->AddDBParam('-recid',$checkitemData['Line_ID'][0]);$newitemResult=$newitem->FMEdit();

Qty is the auto-calc field. I have tried switching the order of originalqty and qty but it does the same. Is there some way to FORCE it to udpate the calculation?

Thanks,
David