[FX.php List] FX_Error

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Tue Oct 10 12:27:31 MDT 2006

Hi David and David,

Hmm, sounds like you're getting back something other than what you're
expecting from FX.

It looks like your query is resulting in an error, which you are
trying to pick apart as an array to walk with foreach. Since the
results of your query ($productsResult) is some error text, not the
expected data array, PHP generates the fatal error message.

Try putting print_r($productsResult); just above your foreach line
and see what you're really getting back from FileMaker via FX.

Dale