[FX.php List] Re: thoughts on FX.php in an IFRAME?

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 29 23:12:05 MST 2006

Never mind. (poor old Emily Litella)

I just looked at my test page in Firefox (after testing in Safari)
and it looks like crap:  the iframe is way too low, their imagemap
with javascript no longer works, and it's not worth my troubleshooting.

I'll go back to my original plan of using includes within my php
pages.  I guess I coulda done more testing before posting ;)

Thanks anyway.  Sorry for the bandwidth.

-Joel