[FX.php List] Bulk printing

Andrew Denman adenman at tmea.org
Mon Nov 27 14:29:44 MST 2006

This is absolutely true - you will always get a user dialog box when script
printing from a web browser.  It's part of the web browser security model.
How would you like if it a rogue webpage could print 500 pages of junk
without your consent? ;)

The only way I found to possibly get around it is with ActiveX controls, but
that's beyond my ability.

Andrew Denman