[FX.php List] Is anyone using FX.php with FMStudio

Stephen Knight stephen at fmwebschool.com
Mon Nov 27 13:20:54 MST 2006

Hi Bob,

Yes FXForge has also advanced quite far sense its first steps into the web
publishing arena.  We've added quite a bit :)  As well as some simplified
AJAX.  Most individuals that use FXForge are still in the FileMaker 5-7
range.  http://www.fxforge.net

Yes, we are still teaching :)  We will be teaching a class at the University
of South Carolina in a couple of weeks.

As we move forward with FMStudio I want to make sure to:

Make it easy for newbies to get started with FileMaker Web Publishing
Give them a tool that writes easy code
As they evolve the tool evolves with them
Created detailed examples and references to help each step of the way
Create rich toolsets for advanced developers

I am also wide open for suggestions from the fx.php community!

 In Kindness
Stephen K Knight
http://www.fmwebschool.com
800.353.7950 / 386.453.5843