[FX.php List] Is anyone using FX.php with FMStudio

Stephen Knight stephen at fmwebschool.com
Mon Nov 27 11:44:18 MST 2006

Hi David,

Thank you, and yes, there are still a few bugs it has only been out a month
and we are aggressively stamping them out quickly :)  We have had multiple
updates and we are actually releasing another large update today.  As you
can see by the over 300 post on our FMStudio forum at:
http://fmwebschool.com/frm/index.php?board=24.0 you can see that as soon as
we are made aware of a bug, it is quickly fixed.

We will certainly continue to improve FMStudio as we now have a large
community using the product. This is one of the reasons we have a forum, as
well as a lively exchange via email.  This enables us to stay in touch with
the community and to quickly address any bugs.

This was also one of our main reasons we went to FileMake and Adobe.  This
opportunity gave us a chance to sit down and work with developers to improve
FMStudio.  The benefits and feature set will only continue to improve :)

In Kindness
Stephen K Knight
http://www.fmwebschool.com
800.353.7950 / 386.453.5843