[FX.php List] Is anyone using FX.php with FMStudio

Stephen Knight stephen at fmwebschool.com
Mon Nov 27 11:21:53 MST 2006

Hi Jon, GGT, and Phillipe,

Jon is right on target. (thank you)  FMStudio is a FileMaker Server Model
that enables you to see live FileMaker data in Dreamweaver.  You can drag
and drop fields, automatically add portals, scripts, value lists
etc...without having to type a line of code.  We have also added a powerful
site builder.

You can check it out at http://www.fmwebschool.com/fmstudio.php

Jon we will be releasing a new update today :) We have been aggressively
fixing any bugs related to FMStudio and have been averaging a new update a
week.  Updates include bug fixes and new features.  We also keep a video
list of all new updates at:

http://www.fmwebschool.com/fmstudio_user_videos.php

We were honored to demo FMStudio at FileMaker Inc., as well as Adobe Inc.
The demo's went great and we were asked to become a part of the Dreamweaver
API team.

As far as new features we will be adding, charting wizards, barcode wizards,
over 45 professionaly developed templates, and a calendar module.

Pretty much FMStudio in a nutshell :)

In Kindness
Stephen K Knight
http://www.fmwebschool.com