[FX.php List] Bulk printing

Derrick Fogle derrick at fogles.net
Sun Nov 26 15:25:37 MST 2006

No, I don't disagree.   ;-)

I'll also point out that with FM 8.5's web viewer, you could use FMP
to display the PHP pages for printing. No need to re-engineer the
form directly in an FM layout, just a big page-sized web viewer
object and a calculation for the URL that the web viewer needs to
display the PHP page.

On Nov 26, 2006, at 4:17 PM, Jonathan Schwartz wrote:

> With this in mind, I am reverting back to FMP to replicate the
> layout originally created in PHP, and go that route.  I didn't want
> to do that, but the obstacles seem too great at this point, and the
> process of an FMP layout is a known entity.
>
> FYI...I need to print 500 forms.
>
> Anyone disagree?

Derrick Fogle
derrick at fogles.net