[FX.php List] Bulk printing

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at eschwartz.com
Sun Nov 26 15:17:21 MST 2006

Actually, that's the javascript I'm using now for the end user to
print a single form.

With this code, the button has to be clicked, and thus doesn't work
in a scripted environment.

Since posting my original message, I've done more research and have
been given a dose of reality with regard to PHP's ability to print.
In short, it appears that PHP is the wrong tool for the job of bulk
printing

With this in mind, I am reverting back to FMP to replicate the layout
originally created in PHP, and go that route.  I didn't want to do
that, but the obstacles seem too great at this point, and the process
of an FMP layout is a known entity.

FYI...I need to print 500 forms.

Anyone disagree?

Jonathan