[FX.php List] Tracking the web activity

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 01:23:49 MST 2006

Web activity is not a constant connection, the activity only exists
when pages are asked for.

If you want to log what you are talking about I would do a relational thing.

Parent level: FMNew when a session is started.

Sibling level: FMNew when any page withthin that session is asked for(
queried ).

This way you would have as good controll as possible, remember web:

One web connection is actually a set of separate connections.

ggt667