[FX.php List] Tracking the web activity

Your Name alex at gandrpublishing.com
Wed Nov 22 09:37:50 MST 2006

Hi Gjermund-

I've never been against having more data!  I suppose I could settle with
 simply knowing how many users are online, but there may be more
benefits to know exactly what activity each user does.
I'd certainly be interested in hearing your insight.

Also- quick question possibly unrelated but possibly related:
What constitutes "inactivity?"  Is it simply figured by time passed
since a request to the server?
Also, is there a php function that can keep track of inactivity?
I suppose if it simply is a countdown from the last server request, one
could do a script to push you to a logout page one minute before the
session is set to end  - then it could write a logout time to the DB.
Make sense?