Re: [FX.php List] “lost network connection” problem when using PHP 5 with FX.php and FileMaker 6

DC dan.cynosure at dbmscan.com
Mon Nov 20 19:00:25 MST 2006

the only time i've seen this kind of behavior is when PHP crashes.
i've blamed it on broken extensions and problematic apache redirects
before (mod_redirect).

I think ggt is right, something's wrong with some element of the PHP
install you are working with. i'd take a wild guess and say it is the
XML parser extension that FX uses. it's probably broken in that
version of PHP5. that's just off the top of my head... maybe someone
who's working with PHP5 in or around your version number can chime in
and let you know if they have a working install.

dan