[FX.php List] Question on doing a multiple fine request in usingFX.php

Andy Gaunt andy at fmpug.com
Fri Nov 10 15:35:57 MST 2006

James,

You need to change the logical operator from an AND to an OR

Add the following to your query

$query->AddDBParam('-lop','or');

Substituting $query for your request name

HTH

Andy Gaunt

Office: 321.206.3658

Mobile: 407.810.4722

andy at fmpug.com

http://www.fmpug.com

2006 FileMaker Excellence Award Winner

Recipient of FileMaker's 2005 "Mad Dog" Public Relations Award

For chapter locations, dates & times please visit the website at
http://www.fmpug.com If you can make it to a meeting, please RSVP at
http://www.fmpug.com/rsvp.php

  _____