[FX.php List] Retrieving values from value list related fields

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Wed Nov 8 09:51:49 MST 2006

Hi Bob,

I would think you'd need to do a query to create an array containing
your dual value list information. Then you can use that same array to
draw a popup (or list of text links, or whatever) and another element
of it to display your list in thumbnail view. Doing it this way will
allow you to make sure the sort is the same for both.

Regards,
Dale