[FX.php List] Value lists or Data (FMView or Mult. Queries)

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 2 15:21:22 MST 2006

Thanks Kevin

The first option does seem simplest.  I don't have very many value
lists, and they are all pretty small.  I wouldn't create tables for
them just for the FMP interface -- it only occurred to me in
wondering if it would make the web interface significantly better/
faster.

And I agree that it feels like an extra (unwanted) hit to the DB to
have to use both FMView and FMFind, but it's good to hear that it
doesn't seem to affect performance.

Thanks,
-Joel