[FX.php List] Help Please... last row of list is always returned.

Scarpetta, Joe JScarpetta at NFPA.org
Mon May 22 11:19:47 MDT 2006

Afternoon All,

I'm suddenly having a challenge with this chunk of code. It is in the
last cell of a table. The commented line worked fine, but I wanted this
to work with sessions to prevent the users from bookmarking the pages
and getting incorrect results. What is confusing me is that the  echo
$_SESSION['key'] is displaying the correct information. However, when it
goes to the next page, it is showing the data from the last row of the
query.

    <?php

        $allowEdit = $searchData['Web_Edit_Button'][0];
        $ballotStatus = $searchData['BallotStatus_Text'][0];
       $temp = $searchData['p_INDBallotID'][0];

       $_SESSION['key']=$temp;
     echo $_SESSION['key'];
        if($allowEdit =='Edit')  {

       if($ballotStatus =='')  {
         echo "<a href=\"SelectedBallot.php\">Select</a>";
       }else{
       echo"<a href=\"balloting.ica\">Edit or Change</a>";
       }
     }else{
     echo'Closed';
     }?>