[FX.php List] Web server and FMSA encryption

Greg Lane glane at moyergroup.com
Sun May 21 23:43:30 MDT 2006

Are you asking how to encrypt data between a second web server and
the FMSA web server? If so, you can enable SSL on the FMSA web server
and then include 'HTTPS' as the fourth parameter when you create an
instance of FX:

   $InstanceName = new FX('127.0.0.1', 443, 'FMPro7', 'HTTPS');

According to the FX.php change log, this feature was added in August
2005.

Greg