[FX.php List] French and not only characters

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Fri May 12 07:25:10 MDT 2006

Kevin -

You're right about FM6. I think it pre-dates Unicode!

I have found UTF-8 works better with FMSA7/8. When I started
migrating code I left things as they were for v6 (didn't notice), and
I had problems with special characters in textareas and the like.

On the other hand, I recycled code for UTF-8 into a v6 site and had
even worse problems. I'm a believer!

Dale