[FX.php List] Problem re-submitting checkboxes to FM7

DC dan.cynosure at dbmscan.com
Thu May 11 14:47:07 MDT 2006

ok, then something is changing $FieldName before you do the print_r
step. as Dale so keenly pointed out, you would see the actual array
printed out.

where is the $FieldName set first?

there has got to be a section of code somewhere that is changing the
real array into a string that just says "Array"

more code would help.

dan

William Akey had written: