[FX.php List] FX Examples

gerry.charest at agfa.com gerry.charest at agfa.com
Mon May 8 11:05:54 MDT 2006

I recently updated to Server Advanced 8.0v3.  My php Fx files appear to be
working properly except for the demo files.  When attempting to run the
demos I get the following errors with both the fxparser and the tutorials
that come with FX.  Since both of the errors appear to be similar I'm
thinking I missed a configuration step.

Is anyone familiar with this error and know how to resolve it?

Best regards
Gerry Charest

/fx/fxparser/index.php

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: php_network_getaddresses:
getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known. in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\FX\FX.php
on line 610

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to
your_serverIP:80 (Unknown error) in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\FX\FX.php on line
610

/fx/tutorials/FXExamples.php

Warning: fopen() [function.fopen]: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 401 Access
Denied in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\FX\tutorials\FXExamples.php on line 52

Warning: fopen(http://xx.xxx.xx.xx:80/) [function.fopen]: failed to open
stream: No error in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\FX\tutorials\FXExamples.php on line
52